The Ministry of Public Health (MOPH) announced on Tuesday 222 new confirmed cases of coronavirus (Covid-19) during the last 24 hours, of which 212 are from community cases and 10 from travellers returning from abroad who are subject to quarantine.
The MOPH also recorded 239 recoveries from the virus during the past 24 hours, bringing the total number of cases recovered in Qatar to 122,448.
The MOPH issued a statement on Covid-19 developments in Qatar, which said the following:
New cases and recoveries:
- 222 new confirmed cases of Covid-19 were announced today. 212 of these are from community cases and 10 from travellers returning from abroad.
- 239 people have recovered from the virus during the past 24 hours, bringing the total number of cases recovered in Qatar to 122,448.
- All new cases have been introduced to isolation and are receiving necessary healthcare according to their health status.
Current Covid-19 status:
- Measures to tackle Covid-19 in Qatar have succeeded in flattening the curve and limiting the spread of the virus and the number of new daily cases and hospital admissions is continuing to decline each week.
- Qatar's proactive and extensive testing of suspected cases has enabled us to identify a high number of positive cases in the community.
LEAVE A COMMENT Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*
Home quarantine for 'kids' of vaccinated parents
FM meets Yemeni counterpart
HBKU Press publishes article on role of pharmacists during Covid-19
Qatar Museums Debate highlights public art’s role on society
Minister tours Public Bus Infrastructure projects
Third batch of humanitarian aid deployed by QRCS to Lebanon
Qatar Charity marks Women's Day to celebrate their role in fighting Covid
QGBC, SC host workshop to support hotel sector ahead of World Cup
ILO hails Qatar’s labour market reforms ILO’s Qatar Office head praises Qatar’s labour market reforms at GU-Q event